Top 10 Reasons to Refer for Acupuncture during the Post-Partum period:
1. Nursing challenges: lack of milk, let-down difficulties, mastitis
2. Anemia and or tiredness, lack of energy.
3. Urinary incontinence/stress incontinence/dribbling urine
4. Lingering pain in the perineum, pelvic floor, hip or site of surgery
5. PPD: Post-partum depression/anxiety/mood disorders
6. PTSD: Post traumatic stress disorder whether brought on or triggered by birth
7. To support regular menstrual cycles and treat menstrual pain/PMS
When you are concerned about Secondary Infertility.
Questions? Contact Amy Mager at 413.222.8616
on Facebook as Mager Healing