The Postpartum Period is a very special time. In the words of my beloved father “it’s better not to overdue it and live to rue it.”
Top Ten Reasons to Refer for Acupuncture during the Post-Partum period
1. Nursing challenges: lack of milk, let-down difficulties, mastitis
2. Anemia and or tiredness, lack of energy.
3. Urinary incontinence/stress incontinence/dribbling urine
4. Lingering pain in the perineum, pelvic floor, hip or site of surgery
5. PPD: Post-partum depression/anxiety/mood disorders
6. PTSD: Post traumatic stress disorder whether brought on or triggered by birth
7. To support regular menstrual cycles and treat menstrual pain/PMS
When you are concerned about Secondary Infertility.
Questions? Contact Amy Mager at 413.222.8616
on Facebook as Mager Healing