This is a great new report on a recent study demonstrating the effectiveness of acupuncture in treating pain compared to the use of other pain prescription drugs. Take a look!
Acupuncture as Effective as Drugs in Treating Pain
Recent Blog Posts
- Two Resources for Acupressure to Prepare for Birth
- Qi Gong to stay healthy & strong in physical isolation
- IVF Recommendations from the American Society of Reproductive Medicine
- Why is Amy’s in office closed during the Covid-19 crisis?
- What can you do during the Covid-19 outbreak to stay safe?
- Heat Therapy: Moxa & Alternatives to Moxa
- Important information on how acupuncture improves IVF/ICSI success and that it is dosage dependent.
- My baby is breech – what can I do?
- Systematic Review and Meta Analysis update from the Acupuncture Evidence Project
- Trigger Point Acupuncture/Orthopedic Acupuncture at The Wellness House